The Islamic New Year or Hijri is an important time for Muslims, as it commemorates the arrival of the New Year according to the Islamic lunar calendar. On 8th september 2019 the students of Grade 8A conducted the assembly. The following is the programme list:
later on assembly conducted with many informatical activities:
- Master Saifulla recited a verse from the Holy Quran.
- UAE national anthem was played in respect towards the country we reside.
- Thought for the day.
- Speech about the Migration of Prophet by Hamza of grade 9B.
- Ppt presentation by Sir Qaiser.
- Quiz (what you learn today) by Mrs. Farha Naz.
After the Assembly in zero period there were more activities conducted. They are as follows:
- Exhibition by High school (models made by students to show the history of Islam).
- Islamic bulleton board activity for students and teachers.
- Nasheed (names of Hijri months) for grade 1 to 3.
- Drawing the event of Hijra for grade 4 to 6.
- Watch the video and write a paragraph for grade 7 to 9.
Outcome: Our students enjoyed the Islamic Hijri new year along with their Non Muslim friends, they have participated with excitement and courage and learn many new things about the History and Hijra.