From Grade 1, students will begin to develop responsibility for completing homework. The type and amount of homework will vary from year to year. The objectives for home assignments are:
We advise parents to get involved in the day to day learning’s of their children to ensure that the concepts thought in class are being practiced and revised at home.
- alk about homework with your child
- Sign the assignments as requested
- Provide a quiet place at home for study
- Monitor the use of computers at home
- Show an interest in your child’s work and give regular encouragement.
- Regularly check the E-Learning Gateway (Edmodo) for homework tasks, newsletters, circulars and curriculum information.